Happy birthday to my one and only fruitcake! This year has definitely been different not having you around as much, but wallahi Sarah you’re the one person who changed my life for the better, and when I see you making the differences your making now it doesn’t shock me one bit. I always knew you’d go out there and make a difference and I know you already are. Btw puck you’re old but so am I it works. Anyways I’m ranting as always, but may Allah swt make this years even more beautiful for you! I love you @imsarahtho PS yes I HAD to use this pic lol just because I can’t surprise you with balloons and Hug you in person this will have to do.
Salman Yusuff Khan teams up with Drashti Dhami in Jhalak ! #TeamDrashtiSalman
ian meme : Paul Wesley
”I fear waking up and not being really really good looking” (Paul Wesley)
“he’s my little brother” (Ian)
Top Ten List of All The Reasons Why Iggy Azalea’s Bounce Video is Terrible
There’s the obvious culture vulture-ism, exotification of the other, buying into fetishization, disrespect of religion, going on in this video. But let’s really dissect this, shall we?
- Only M.I.A. can ride an elephant with seduction, successfully.
- White sari and no rain? What kind of white sari Bollywood symbolism is this? Wait - this isn’t pulpy Bollywood?
- Did she just say, “Iggy Iggy, gettin’ ‘em tipsy, Tippin’ in brah, to hundreds and fifties, Pullin’ up, NASCAR, black car, Shittin’ on everyone, sippin’ whatever we feelin’”??? No.
- Her song has nothing to do with being in India. Like, zero. It’s a song about bouncing. Even her desi dance moves are stretching on the bounces.
- Someone fix her sari. Her belly is showing.
- WHY is she in front of the sadhus?!?! Blasphemous.
- Did she just morph herself out of the Taj Mahal?
- The kids covered in holi colors - the kids are cute, but what does that have to do with “bouncing” at all? And how come with all that color flying, she still remains White?
- Uh. This.
- Hari Kondabolu said it best, “Just saw Iggy Azalea’s “Bounce” video. Finally something that can unite the Indian-American & African-American community in mutual hatred.”
Kamanitree: Uh wtf did I just watch…
I just threw up in my mouth
Go nuts! (Taken with Cinemagram)
Chai with Pakore
can I just….I can’t even
Indian Street Food : Gol Gappas and Chaat (by Shirish1467)
I LOVE SARDARS LOL AW
because Dhoom bros are flawless.
Bombay Talkies celebrates 100 Years Of Indian Cinema
One of my favorite pictures:)
this is priceless doe
I realized when i develop a new celebrity crush I’m either extremely funny or extremely annoying.
Depends on how you look at it.